Solution Delivery Services
Overseeing and contributing to success
Overseeing and contributing to success – complementing the internal skills of the organization as they are realigned for the transformation program, Parhelion-GCA provides key skills to both the new programs and legacy organizations to address interim resource/expertise needs:
- Services Delivery Model: Definition of the program, legacy, and interim organizational governance, processes, policies and models to address all stakeholder needs.
- Partner Management: Managing formal (Operational Level Agreements) and informal relationships with all parties engaged in the transformation to drive to program success
- Technical Advisory: Providing advice, guidance and deliverables for the enterprise, process, technical solution and data solutions based on our vast industry and global knowledge
- Key Staff Augmentation: Temporary fulfillment of key and/or critical skills in the program or legacy organizations required to achieve program success.
- Companies and Investors: Advising on new opportunities and directions/visions for the future while refining their potential roles and the changes needed to take advantage of the Connected Society.